Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An afternoon at Abbey Road Studios

An afternoon at Abbey Road Studios


As I commented to Mark the bassist, who thanked me for the time-saving guitar tab features in Sibelius, the role that technology like Sibelius and Pro Tools plays in making music may be important, but it is only a fraction of the whole ...


Peter Gitundu asked: Music ought to have life in it. A guitar is the instrument that brings life and its the heart of music. How much life it can bring.


As I commented to Mark the bassist, who thanked me for the time-saving guitar tab features in Sibelius, the role that technology like Sibelius and Pro Tools plays in making music may be important, but it is only a fraction of the whole ...


As I commented to Mark the bassist, who thanked me for the time-saving guitar tab features in Sibelius, the role that technology like Sibelius and Pro Tools plays in making music may be important, but it is only a fraction of the whole ...


As I commented to Mark the bassist, who thanked me for the time-saving guitar tab features in Sibelius, the role that technology like Sibelius and Pro Tools plays in making music may be important, but it is only a fraction of the whole ...

No comments:

Post a Comment